Monday, December 11, 2006

Work on a Beautiful Day






A picture speaks a thousand words. How about 5 beautiful pictures? Found one of the best spots to watch the sky today. Was driving to the b-school for a meeting and since I couldn't find parking, I drove all the way up to the top of the parking structure and I had the most amazing view of the sky at the open-air parking. Breath-taking doesn't even do it justice. These photos aren't really great quality because I took them with my mobile phone. Still, amazing don't you think? Took a short break and let time stand still for a moment to enjoy the beauty of this world. Rare. I'm definitely going to head there alone in the middle of the night sometime this week to catch the Geminids.

Another day spent fervently at work less dinner break to give Manch her birthday treat together with Ming. I'm awfully tired... Some changes today. Don't really wish to think about it. I'll deal with the shit when it hits the roof. For now, me, my books and my coffee will have to do.

Just one more thing. Mom, if you happen to read this, next time if you need help with stuff just give me a call, anytime, anyday alright? Both Kendrew and I are not in Singapore but we'll still try to do whatever we can if anything needs to be done. Felt really terrible to see you being stressed out at 1:30am in Singapore and not knowing what to do. Next time, just call me!

Okay, time to get back to my lovely books and coffee.

Words can't describe how much I...

No comments: