Worried. This is happening all over again. It scares me no end. Please pray that my grandma would be fine. Please let her be alright...
Didn't blog yesterday again. Had another jam packed day and didn't manage to get into the classes which I want due to the registration schedule alllocation. By the time I was able to register, all the classes were already full and closed. Pissed me off like hell. Now I'm stuck with courses which I am not that enthusiastic about. I'll see how it goes; will try to get an override for the classes next semester.
Had my first mock interview today. I was a little nervous and stumbled over some questions but I guess, it was decent for a first attempt. Attended a couple of meetings following that and then curry chicken for dinner. I headed out to the mall to look for new shoes because my old Asics are getting beyond repair. Should have listened to mom when she was bugging me to buy new ones back in Singapore.
I was pretty down and so I headed to the Union. Yes, the piano again. Didn't care this time even though there was quite a big crowd studying there. Played my favorite songs, your favorite songs. I'm tired...
Got home and took some time off to watch United 93 on dvd. It's scary to watch the show and realize that there are people who have been through all that and shown such courage in the face of adversity. I hope their families are doing alright.
Worried. Please let ah ma be okay. Please let ah ma be okay...
Didn't blog yesterday again. Had another jam packed day and didn't manage to get into the classes which I want due to the registration schedule alllocation. By the time I was able to register, all the classes were already full and closed. Pissed me off like hell. Now I'm stuck with courses which I am not that enthusiastic about. I'll see how it goes; will try to get an override for the classes next semester.
Had my first mock interview today. I was a little nervous and stumbled over some questions but I guess, it was decent for a first attempt. Attended a couple of meetings following that and then curry chicken for dinner. I headed out to the mall to look for new shoes because my old Asics are getting beyond repair. Should have listened to mom when she was bugging me to buy new ones back in Singapore.
I was pretty down and so I headed to the Union. Yes, the piano again. Didn't care this time even though there was quite a big crowd studying there. Played my favorite songs, your favorite songs. I'm tired...
Got home and took some time off to watch United 93 on dvd. It's scary to watch the show and realize that there are people who have been through all that and shown such courage in the face of adversity. I hope their families are doing alright.
Worried. Please let ah ma be okay. Please let ah ma be okay...
No comments:
Post a Comment