Geminids asteroid shower... the most spectacular meteor shower of the year. The first meteor shower I have seen in my life. So many stars falling through the beautiful night sky. Small shooters, long-lasting meteors taking my breath away with their lovely trails.
I headed out around midnight to try to catch the Geminds shower at the peak. Was pretty disappointed initially because the sky was cloudy. I was driving back home when I decided to give it one last shot. I drove up to the rooftop at the b-school once again (I already went there earlier in the night and caught some shooting stars when the shower was building up). The sky had cleared up! I lay on the hood of my car, huddling up in my jacket, feeling the warmth radiate from my car engine while catching the breath-taking meteor shower. The sight was just beyond words. Shooters after shooters streaking past the night sky. I made my wishes upon the shooting stars, even if it may seem silly to most people.
Today (yesterday rather since it's past 12) was the last day of class. A great class from the best prof I've had, Josh, for my finance class. Felt rather sad because I really enjoyed going to classes. Looked forward to every Monday and Wednesday because it was finance class days. Exams are round the corner and then home-bound. One battle at a time I guess.
I signed up for a mock interview at (jeeze) 9am tomorrow. I must have been out of my mind. Oh well, better to push myself and force myself to practice.
I wish, I pray, that my wishes can come true... Tired...
I headed out around midnight to try to catch the Geminds shower at the peak. Was pretty disappointed initially because the sky was cloudy. I was driving back home when I decided to give it one last shot. I drove up to the rooftop at the b-school once again (I already went there earlier in the night and caught some shooting stars when the shower was building up). The sky had cleared up! I lay on the hood of my car, huddling up in my jacket, feeling the warmth radiate from my car engine while catching the breath-taking meteor shower. The sight was just beyond words. Shooters after shooters streaking past the night sky. I made my wishes upon the shooting stars, even if it may seem silly to most people.
Today (yesterday rather since it's past 12) was the last day of class. A great class from the best prof I've had, Josh, for my finance class. Felt rather sad because I really enjoyed going to classes. Looked forward to every Monday and Wednesday because it was finance class days. Exams are round the corner and then home-bound. One battle at a time I guess.
I signed up for a mock interview at (jeeze) 9am tomorrow. I must have been out of my mind. Oh well, better to push myself and force myself to practice.
I wish, I pray, that my wishes can come true... Tired...
No comments:
Post a Comment