The end of the year is finally here with the Christmas of 2006. This year has been a real rollercoaster ride for me. When I look back at myself one year ago, I simply can't imagine how much has changed in my life. I'm sitting here in the Wireless Surfing Zone in SAFRA Resort early on a Christmas morning. Sent my brother out to take a train because he couldn't get any cab to come pick him up from the chalet. The rest of my cousins (16 out of the 22 stayed yesterday, including myself) are still sleeping on the floor in the chalet. It's been awesome spending time with my family.
One year ago, I woke up on Christmas day, tired from a trip to midnight mars the night before at Queen of Peace with Pat and her family. Dar, its the favorite time of the year for you. Christmas, your favorite holiday. Having a good time up in heaven?
A short recap of the past few days. Saturday, I woke up early in the morning and ran to Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary to see Pat. It's been such a long time... Went off later in the morning to my grandma's place to visit her. Needless to say, she was absolutely delighted and cooked food personally for me. Best grandma in the world! Headed to Reds to get my haircut and then headed to do some visiting.
In the evening, came to SAFRA with my mom and got to see all my awesome cousins, aunts, uncles. The kids stayed up ridiculously late as usual.
Sunday morning, sent a few of my cousins and an uncle out to their church and then headed to Pat's home to visit her family for a short while. It was nice to see all of them again. Her room feels... so empty, yet so familar. Memories...
The rest of the day was spent swimming and playing around with my cousins, BBQ at night and then an earlier night for all the kids since they were dead tired. I got up early this morning and here I am, checking my results. Didn't do as good as I hoped this semester. Even screwed up enough to get a B+ for Finance. Sigh. My favorite class...
Oh well, better buck up and work harder next semester. Hopefully my GPA is decent enough to get me some interviews when I get back. Breakfast with all the kids later and then lunch with my 公公. Looking forward to that.
Time flies. So much has changed. Walking on...
Best wishes and Merry Christmas. I wish all the people whom I love and cherish the very best, a Merry Christmas and may the joy and blessings of Christmas bring them hope, happiness and love, always.
One year ago, I woke up on Christmas day, tired from a trip to midnight mars the night before at Queen of Peace with Pat and her family. Dar, its the favorite time of the year for you. Christmas, your favorite holiday. Having a good time up in heaven?
A short recap of the past few days. Saturday, I woke up early in the morning and ran to Church of the Immaculate Heart of Mary to see Pat. It's been such a long time... Went off later in the morning to my grandma's place to visit her. Needless to say, she was absolutely delighted and cooked food personally for me. Best grandma in the world! Headed to Reds to get my haircut and then headed to do some visiting.
In the evening, came to SAFRA with my mom and got to see all my awesome cousins, aunts, uncles. The kids stayed up ridiculously late as usual.
Sunday morning, sent a few of my cousins and an uncle out to their church and then headed to Pat's home to visit her family for a short while. It was nice to see all of them again. Her room feels... so empty, yet so familar. Memories...
The rest of the day was spent swimming and playing around with my cousins, BBQ at night and then an earlier night for all the kids since they were dead tired. I got up early this morning and here I am, checking my results. Didn't do as good as I hoped this semester. Even screwed up enough to get a B+ for Finance. Sigh. My favorite class...
Oh well, better buck up and work harder next semester. Hopefully my GPA is decent enough to get me some interviews when I get back. Breakfast with all the kids later and then lunch with my 公公. Looking forward to that.
Time flies. So much has changed. Walking on...
Best wishes and Merry Christmas. I wish all the people whom I love and cherish the very best, a Merry Christmas and may the joy and blessings of Christmas bring them hope, happiness and love, always.
No comments:
Post a Comment