Finally... a day of decent weather. First day I really got to see the sun since I came back to Singapore. Did some last minute work and checks on my applications before taking panadol and taking a short nap. Didn't manage to sleep for long.
Headed out to City Hall area to do some reading...
Met up with Clara for dinner at Chijmes. Bobby Rubino's has pretty awesome ribs; as good as ribs can get in the US. Haven't had the chance to catch up ever since we grew up, amazingly the first time we had dinner out ourselves. Went for a short walk around the old shop houses before going over to Millenia Walk for a drink. It was this place that brewed their own german lager. Not too bad but I guess but half a litre of beer was a little too much fluid to drink in one go.
Walked back to take bus 70 home. I'm almost done with reading the Business Week I bought from Borders the other day. Tired.
Okay, I should go to bed. Already ranting about mundane stuff that means nothing at all. Night... Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight. Maybe.
Headed out to City Hall area to do some reading...
Met up with Clara for dinner at Chijmes. Bobby Rubino's has pretty awesome ribs; as good as ribs can get in the US. Haven't had the chance to catch up ever since we grew up, amazingly the first time we had dinner out ourselves. Went for a short walk around the old shop houses before going over to Millenia Walk for a drink. It was this place that brewed their own german lager. Not too bad but I guess but half a litre of beer was a little too much fluid to drink in one go.
Walked back to take bus 70 home. I'm almost done with reading the Business Week I bought from Borders the other day. Tired.
Okay, I should go to bed. Already ranting about mundane stuff that means nothing at all. Night... Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment