Friday, December 29, 2006

Entering a Tailspin

With all the work that has been overwhelming me over the past few weeks, I'm totally spinning out of control. Haha. Collapsed last night from exhaustion again at around 10 plus once I got home from dinner with Pat's family. Totally knocked out. I was so exhausted when I was on the road that I was scared of my own driving for once.

I got home safe and passed out until 3am this morning, when I shot out of bed and worked again. Think it's already been in-built into me to get into work anytime, anywhere. Felt like crap as the night wore on and my body continued to break down. Haha. Oh well, I finally knocked out again at 6 plus with a splitting headache and a little fever. I guess, 3 weeks of sleep deprivation has finally caught up with me.

Here I am, working again and double checking the stuff I have submitted that are due today. That reminds me, haven't ran today. *ponders* Maybe I'll give it a break for one day.

Brief recount of the past 2 days. Singapore has been pouring cats and dogs ever since I got back. Weather sucks big time. Been working day and night at my applications, camping out at Starbucks / Spinellis for entire days, shuttling between my Orchard apartment and home. As if there wasn't enough hell, a huge earthquake hit Taiwan and destroyed all of Singtel's undersea internet cables. This has been a most tiring holiday, if it can even be considered one. Quite the nightmare I had expected. Alright, time to go to IHM.

Another few more days and I'm off.

No comments: