Been rushing everywhere, everyday, everytime. This is nuts. I barely have time to do anything else now. Don't even want to start listing my to-do task. I'm just taking 10 from my work so here we go.
It was another day of snow. Ann Arbor is now totally white. Pretty but extremely cold. Had a hellish review section for accounting early this morning, followed by my marketing group presentation, which I think was really awesome, and then business economics class, which was another totally unproductive class. Grabbed a quick lunch at Za's (again) before heading to Kresge for two back to back meetings, both for BIT200. It's such a pain-in-the-ass for a 1.5 credit class.
Dashed home, got changed and headed out in the freezing cold to Palmer Commons for a presentation by Credit Suisse on "The Anatomy of an Investment Bank". Informative and enlightening I must say. Trudged home in the absurbly cold night, grabbed a quick dinner which was thankfully cooked by Kai Ming, and resumed my attack on my work pile. Here I am, whacking homework after homework, juggling the wonderful things in my head, with another slew of tasks which I will be thinking of (and dreaming of) even when I go to bed.
Intense? The fun is only just starting. Got to work harder.
Quick updates on the stock market: Down for a few days (you should have capitalized on that mini crash after thanksgiving to buy stocks on discount which I did on my virtual portfolio), and now its on the rebound again.
Baidu (BIDU) climed $7.84 today to reach a new high of $122.72
ExxonMobil (XOM) has been climbing (and still is). Didn't I tell you that the world needs oil?
Toyota Motors (TM) is pretty stagnant, hovering around $122 bucks or so.
Any of the financial institutions are hitting historical highs. This trend will probably continue at least till the end of the year. If you are wondering, these include Goldman Sachs (GS), Credit Suisse (CS), Citigroup (C), JP Morgan (JPM), UBS (UBS), Deutsche Bank (DB), basically every investment bank on the street is doing awesome.
Also, keep a lookout for undervalued stocks as people and institutions may be selling stocks to close out positions at the end of the year or cashing out before the festive season. Poor strategy to do that but oh well, thats just what people do. Stocks are long term investments contrary to popular belief. Of course there are day traders who go long and short on technicals, but I'm not too fond of trading on such methods. To those who are free, keep a lookout on the stock market. Wish I had more time to look at it rather than just the stock tickers on my homepage.
As usual, DISCLAIMER: don't come crying if you lose money.
Back to work. Missing you...
It was another day of snow. Ann Arbor is now totally white. Pretty but extremely cold. Had a hellish review section for accounting early this morning, followed by my marketing group presentation, which I think was really awesome, and then business economics class, which was another totally unproductive class. Grabbed a quick lunch at Za's (again) before heading to Kresge for two back to back meetings, both for BIT200. It's such a pain-in-the-ass for a 1.5 credit class.
Dashed home, got changed and headed out in the freezing cold to Palmer Commons for a presentation by Credit Suisse on "The Anatomy of an Investment Bank". Informative and enlightening I must say. Trudged home in the absurbly cold night, grabbed a quick dinner which was thankfully cooked by Kai Ming, and resumed my attack on my work pile. Here I am, whacking homework after homework, juggling the wonderful things in my head, with another slew of tasks which I will be thinking of (and dreaming of) even when I go to bed.
Intense? The fun is only just starting. Got to work harder.
Quick updates on the stock market: Down for a few days (you should have capitalized on that mini crash after thanksgiving to buy stocks on discount which I did on my virtual portfolio), and now its on the rebound again.
Baidu (BIDU) climed $7.84 today to reach a new high of $122.72
ExxonMobil (XOM) has been climbing (and still is). Didn't I tell you that the world needs oil?
Toyota Motors (TM) is pretty stagnant, hovering around $122 bucks or so.
Any of the financial institutions are hitting historical highs. This trend will probably continue at least till the end of the year. If you are wondering, these include Goldman Sachs (GS), Credit Suisse (CS), Citigroup (C), JP Morgan (JPM), UBS (UBS), Deutsche Bank (DB), basically every investment bank on the street is doing awesome.
Also, keep a lookout for undervalued stocks as people and institutions may be selling stocks to close out positions at the end of the year or cashing out before the festive season. Poor strategy to do that but oh well, thats just what people do. Stocks are long term investments contrary to popular belief. Of course there are day traders who go long and short on technicals, but I'm not too fond of trading on such methods. To those who are free, keep a lookout on the stock market. Wish I had more time to look at it rather than just the stock tickers on my homepage.
As usual, DISCLAIMER: don't come crying if you lose money.
Back to work. Missing you...
No comments:
Post a Comment