Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bleeding off the Fatigue

Short timeout from the madness of exams. Tried to catch some sleep today but my body refused to shut down. Must be the excessive caffeine lingering around in my body. I think I must have drank a month's worth of coffee last night.

Headed to Borders to pick up a present for the Secret Santa thing but didn't attend the dinner. Went for dinner with Selene and her parents instead because I just found out that there were here to visit. Thanks for the treat uncle and auntie. Food at Red Lobster really rocks. Best Cheddar Biscuits ever.

Getting the BIG PICTURE on my my awesome finance, PUNTING on interest rates and MONKEYING AROUND with the free cash flows so that I can NAIL the exam and avoid getting NUKED (damn, Josh would be proud to hear this sentence from any of us). Feel like playing the piano. *ponders*

Alright, I'm heading out to the Union to study. Yes, I know its midnight. Thats the whole idea. I think someone went to fix the broken strings on the piano and retuned it. The grand piano sounds really awesome now. Listen to the songs okay? 88 months... Never got the chance to hit the nice number. I'm off.

No comments: