I don't know how many days I haven't blogged. Losing track of time. Rolling back time to Thursday, I woke up at 7am, went for my terrifically intense classes, went for resume and cover letter reviews, dashed home to get changed and headed back to the b-school for BCG's presentation (Boston Consulting Group). That was closely follwed by a MII Hedge Fund team meeting before I dashed home to continue working on my summer internship applications for the Asia Pacific region. Worked throughout the night, collapsing on the couch at around 5am.
I shot straight out of the couch at 6am to continue working on applications (by that time, it was Friday morning). Work, another mock interview at noon, more review sessions, then back to work. It is amazing how desensitized I am from the lack of sleep and constant work for the past hrm... 30 plus hours. This feels like I am writing application essays to 20 universities all at one go.
Losing track of time. Sometimes I can't remember which day of the week it is or how long I have been going on at my computer. Amazing. Back to work. Time now is 3:31am, Saturday morning, I think. Going to have one hell of a kick-ass sleep debt by the end of this weekend (and more to come). Damn, don't I just love this life.
In the one hour of sleep, thank you... for visiting me.
I shot straight out of the couch at 6am to continue working on applications (by that time, it was Friday morning). Work, another mock interview at noon, more review sessions, then back to work. It is amazing how desensitized I am from the lack of sleep and constant work for the past hrm... 30 plus hours. This feels like I am writing application essays to 20 universities all at one go.
Losing track of time. Sometimes I can't remember which day of the week it is or how long I have been going on at my computer. Amazing. Back to work. Time now is 3:31am, Saturday morning, I think. Going to have one hell of a kick-ass sleep debt by the end of this weekend (and more to come). Damn, don't I just love this life.
In the one hour of sleep, thank you... for visiting me.
No comments:
Post a Comment