Thursday, December 21, 2006

Destination Singapore

Finally done with my exams. The last paper was pretty tough in a way. I guess, no one knew what to expect or study so everyone just went in blind. Hopefully it will not be too much of a shocker. Had my first meal of the day: dinner at NYPD (New York Pizza Depot). Didn't have much of an appetite. Probably because I'm way too tired to eat.

Headed out to the mall to do some last minute shopping. Was really pretty exhausted when I was walking around. I got home awhile ago and started my packing while finally getting a Tiger with Ming. Tired... Shucks, totally forgot to buy one more thing which I had promised my sister. Guess I'll have to drive out later again. There goes my sleep. *shrugs* Oh well, I can dutifully pay off my sleep debt on the plane and at airports around the world. Ever tried sleeping for more than 24 hours? Well, watch me do just that.

Packed all my stuff carelessly into my huge suitcase. Going to bring it home and then throw it away because the straps are coming apart already. It's so empty; I've had a lot of trouble finding things to put inside. Anyways, will be home in about 2 days time. My first day in Singapore already all planned out. Breakfast with Grandpa and Dad (Dad, did you arrange for this already?), followed by a much needed haircut, then hopefully drop something off before I head down to SAFRA to join my family for the chalet that everyone has been looking forward to.

Until then, I'd better drive out now to grab the stuff before I pass out. I'm just about running on empty. Yes, literally. Will need to come back and email all my corporate contacts to let them know I'm flying off. I almost forgot about that. My sleep tonight is definitely toast now... Haha, what a way to start the short winter holidays.

P.S. I have this huge urge to go sky-diving for the past few days. Hope I'll get the chance to do that soon. Base-jumping too but that's probably pushing my luck a little too far.

No comments: