Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Collapse

Totally knocked out last night. Exhausted with all that is happening around me. Applications are taking forever and I'm in a frenzy to get them done. I worked at one of the Starbucks joints in Orchard yesterday for the whole afternoon and met up with Lennard for a short while. Went around Borders to check out the books too. Orchard was quite a crummy place to be yesterday because of the poor weather, getting me drenched all the time. Apart from that, it was nice to feel the hustle and bustle of the city once again.

Met up with my family for dinner at Mosque Street. The Korean food there was decent. I'm not really a big Korean food fan but I guess it was pretty good by Singapore standards (and way cheaper compared to what I get in the US). I was going to head back to my Orchard apartment for the night and do more work but some stuff cropped up. Passed out on my bed at home while waiting for my brother to come back with the car. Passed out from exhaustion.

It's been a pretty tiring holiday... It's good to see my family again and spend time with them. The night life is good too. And of course Orchard Road is a great place to hang out and people watch. Somehow, I can't wait for this holiday to end and get back to the US, where classes and work await.

Lost in the tiny island of Singapore... Time for a run.

No comments: