After flying halfway around the world (literally 12 time zones away), I'm finally home. It's great to see mom and dad... Thanks for picking me up from the airport even when you're so tired.
The flight was long and painful to say the least. Nothing I couldn't put up with. Got home and it's in quite a mess because of the renovations that were going on. Just went for a short run. Nice, warm and quiet... Singapore is really quite beautiful at night.
Got back about half of my results. It was crap. I wonder where all the hard work went. Sigh. 2 more subjects to go before I get my GPA for the first semester.
Will go for another run in about 4 hours time. Slightly further run tomorrow; a run/visit which I have been waiting for...
I'm home.
The flight was long and painful to say the least. Nothing I couldn't put up with. Got home and it's in quite a mess because of the renovations that were going on. Just went for a short run. Nice, warm and quiet... Singapore is really quite beautiful at night.
Got back about half of my results. It was crap. I wonder where all the hard work went. Sigh. 2 more subjects to go before I get my GPA for the first semester.
Will go for another run in about 4 hours time. Slightly further run tomorrow; a run/visit which I have been waiting for...
I'm home.
No comments:
Post a Comment