Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Shell-shocked

Went for my first finals today. Accounting 312. Was pretty confident I knew my stuff. I guess, I was wrong. That had to be the hardest exam I had ever taken. Not because the other exams I took were any easier, but because of the fact that I studied so hard for it and yet came out not knowing how to do such a ridiculous number of questions. Shell-shocked is an understatement.

Nonetheless, can't mope over it now. I've got a million other things waiting for me to do, sleep notwithstanding. Finance homework due tomorrow which I haven't started because I was doing apps and studying for accounting the entire weekend, Marketing exam on Friday, 3 more finals next week, A.T. Kerney's presentation and a guest speaker later (still contemplating whether to go), last and the least, a freaking awesome sleep debt to catch up with, but that can wait.

Watching my 4 minute video again. Somewhere out there...

No comments: