Tuesday, December 19, 2006

3 Down, 2 To Go

Done with Finance. I'm totally distraught that my finance class is over. Loved every single class I was in. Apart from the less than spectacular results from my second exam (darn), the class totally rocked!

Finished my paper in *gasp* 1 hour today! Can you believe it? Spent the remaining hour pondering two questions which I completely stumped me. Apparently I wasn't the only one doing that. Definitely going to have to email Josh and ask him what the heck that was all about. Oh well, had a ton of fun studying for it and taking the exam. Thanks Prof!

I'm quite on a high now from the finance exam. On the flip side, I'm not looking forward to the darned BE (Business Economics) finals tomorrow. Big yucks to that class. My two remaining exams ain't fun at all. Oh well, might as well enjoy studying for them while I have the chance. Hopefully I'll be able to work myself into a high studying for those too.

Time to eat some econ notes. Later guys.

No comments: