Sunny day today! Jumped out of bed because the sun was already out at 7:15am (we are now 13 hours behind Singapore due to the end of daylight savings). Still, it was a bright and sunny day so it was quite a pleasure to get out of bed.
Took a slow stroll to class on this beautiful day. LHC 250 was boring (as usual) but more tolerable since it wasn't dark and gloomy when we had class. Went to Wendy's and took breakfast / early lunch before going for my Finance 300 class. The usual kick ass intense Finance 300 class. Damn, Josh is one hell of a teacher.
Headed over to Kresge after class, fiddled around with Bloomberg, caught up with some financial news and with the league tables. I went for my first in three marketing experiments. What a waste of time.
After I got home, I promptly changed into running attire and drove out to Markley. I sprinted right into The Arb with my camera, enjoying the wonderful warm weather (for a change). Since it was only around 3pm in the afternoon, the sun was still up and the woods were even more stunningly beautiful than yesterday. The sights were simply amazing.


I randomly ran into small forest trails, admiring the pretty fall sights and smelling the woods.

Somewhere inside The Arb, I came to this huge area where there were shoulder height "lalang". It was like running through a mini plantation, except that the paths were perfectly lined with green grass. Pacing along the path with the plants on boths sides was simply amazing.


Ran into the trails more. I ended up at the scenic viewpoint overlooking the open patch in the centre of the woods again. Was totally lost for words at the beautiful sight. Heart pumping, sweating and feeling the ache in my legs from sprinting up and down the trails. The feeling is just undescribeable.


Reluctantly, I left my favorite spot and ran out to my car. Headed home for a nice cold shower before getting back to my school work.
I went for the Goldman Sachs corporate presentation in the evening. The company and the people are simply awesome. Definitely going to try to get an internship and hopefully work there. Quite a good day on the whole, except for the times when some stuff resurfaced to make me feel a little down
In case any of my family members are reading this: Don't worry about me! I'm fine okay? Take care.
Took a slow stroll to class on this beautiful day. LHC 250 was boring (as usual) but more tolerable since it wasn't dark and gloomy when we had class. Went to Wendy's and took breakfast / early lunch before going for my Finance 300 class. The usual kick ass intense Finance 300 class. Damn, Josh is one hell of a teacher.
Headed over to Kresge after class, fiddled around with Bloomberg, caught up with some financial news and with the league tables. I went for my first in three marketing experiments. What a waste of time.
After I got home, I promptly changed into running attire and drove out to Markley. I sprinted right into The Arb with my camera, enjoying the wonderful warm weather (for a change). Since it was only around 3pm in the afternoon, the sun was still up and the woods were even more stunningly beautiful than yesterday. The sights were simply amazing.


I randomly ran into small forest trails, admiring the pretty fall sights and smelling the woods.

Somewhere inside The Arb, I came to this huge area where there were shoulder height "lalang". It was like running through a mini plantation, except that the paths were perfectly lined with green grass. Pacing along the path with the plants on boths sides was simply amazing.


Ran into the trails more. I ended up at the scenic viewpoint overlooking the open patch in the centre of the woods again. Was totally lost for words at the beautiful sight. Heart pumping, sweating and feeling the ache in my legs from sprinting up and down the trails. The feeling is just undescribeable.


Reluctantly, I left my favorite spot and ran out to my car. Headed home for a nice cold shower before getting back to my school work.
I went for the Goldman Sachs corporate presentation in the evening. The company and the people are simply awesome. Definitely going to try to get an internship and hopefully work there. Quite a good day on the whole, except for the times when some stuff resurfaced to make me feel a little down
In case any of my family members are reading this: Don't worry about me! I'm fine okay? Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment