Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Exhausting Week

The end of the week finally draws near. Just had my BE 300 exam. Completely blanked out on the last question and couldn't figure out how to do it. I'm totally disgusted. Argh. It was a pretty tough paper I guess, hopefully I did alright. Sitting in the b-school cafeteria right now having a crummy lunch of Buffalo Wings with celery and carrot sticks, ranch and blue cheese.

My family just came back from China. Isaw my mom online. Got the chance to chit chat with her for some time. It's been quite a long while. So tired I was going to crumble but stopped myself in time. Didn't know how to tell her some stuff because I know it would upset and worry her. Missing all of you. To my two grandmothers, hope you are both doing alright. Must have been really tedious to walk around in China in the cold. Wynne, hope you had a great time. Mom and Dad, hope it was a good break for the both of you, away from work and stress for a few precious days. Kendrew, hope all is going well in Penn for you. Study hard and go easy on the partying.

Anyways, another two more meetings to go. Marketing meeting and then corporate social responsibility conference panel meeting. What a Friday... Doesn't help that its dark and cold outside. Disgusting weather.

Open call to my buddies: Tiger time tonight? Feel like leaping off the top of a skyscraper like John Hancock Tower. That will be one hell of a kick.

Songs keeping me company: 勇气, Right Here Waiting, 愛是永恒, 流星下的願.

1 comment:

wynne tan said...

Hey, indeed we had a great time in China but it wasn't really cold though.