Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday to my angel,

Happy birthday to you...

Every year, without fail, at 12 midnight on October 17, I will call you and sing you your birthday song. Can't do it anymore for you this year dar dar. How're you doing up in heaven? I'm glad you're in a place where you don't have to go through all the pain and agony anymore. Just miss you alot sometimes. -Hugs- Happy birthday dar dar. Still remember last year when you clapped while I sang your birthday song for you. 好想你...


I was just installing Picasa the other day and as the computer archived the photos, I started looking at pictures of you. Happy memories, sad ones, beautiful ones. Brought many smiles and tears to my eyes. I miss you...

Happy birthday my dear angel. I love you and may you rest in peace...

No comments: