Had a pretty crappy day. Got back my accounting exam, which was terrible. Disappointed... So many mistakes which I should not have made at all. Sigh. I got back my marketing exam too. A little sigh of relief at that because I didn't do as badly as I thought I did. Mixed feelings in a way.
Went to Green Baxter Court again today. Its Halloween so quite a few of the kids had their faces painted, covered in glitter or dressed up as really cool characters. Spiderman, fairies, devils. Haha. Silly kids. Played soccer a little with them and Lego too.
Drove back to the b-school after my community service to meet up with my LHC group. We worked on our team charter due next Monday. This class is such a pain in the ass. Spent almost a good 2 hours working on the assignment. What a waste of time. Oh well, at least my group members are fun people to work with. One scary thing to note: almost half my section was present at the library tonight. Its Halloween; the rest of the world is partying but my section mates are all having meetings and working on projects. The library meeting area was just mainly populated by my section. Jeeze. Have to up the game even more now.
Lost a fair bit of sleep last night. Just lay on my bed thinking about stuff. The horror of some events struck me once again. Who can I tell...
Time flies. Its been 5 months since you've left this world dar. You haven't been forgotten by me know? *smiles* I hope you're happier now wherever you are. Nobody to tell me to jiayou anymore but I know you are somewhere out there telling me that. I will okay? I miss you my angel...
Went to Green Baxter Court again today. Its Halloween so quite a few of the kids had their faces painted, covered in glitter or dressed up as really cool characters. Spiderman, fairies, devils. Haha. Silly kids. Played soccer a little with them and Lego too.
Drove back to the b-school after my community service to meet up with my LHC group. We worked on our team charter due next Monday. This class is such a pain in the ass. Spent almost a good 2 hours working on the assignment. What a waste of time. Oh well, at least my group members are fun people to work with. One scary thing to note: almost half my section was present at the library tonight. Its Halloween; the rest of the world is partying but my section mates are all having meetings and working on projects. The library meeting area was just mainly populated by my section. Jeeze. Have to up the game even more now.
Lost a fair bit of sleep last night. Just lay on my bed thinking about stuff. The horror of some events struck me once again. Who can I tell...
Time flies. Its been 5 months since you've left this world dar. You haven't been forgotten by me know? *smiles* I hope you're happier now wherever you are. Nobody to tell me to jiayou anymore but I know you are somewhere out there telling me that. I will okay? I miss you my angel...
No comments:
Post a Comment