Went for the game today at the Big House. For the benefit of those who don't know, the Michigan football stadium is called the Big House because its the biggest college football stadium in the country.
We kicked Northwestern's ass today! Hail to the Victors! The Wolverines continue to plough through our opponents, two more little bumps on the road to clear (Ball State and Indiana) and then its the epic battle! Michigan VS Ohio State! Time to finally dethrone them after 10 years. The last time we were in the bowl championships was 1997. We're finally neck in neck once again, second place in the nation. Lets boot the buckeyes!
We kicked Northwestern's ass today! Hail to the Victors! The Wolverines continue to plough through our opponents, two more little bumps on the road to clear (Ball State and Indiana) and then its the epic battle! Michigan VS Ohio State! Time to finally dethrone them after 10 years. The last time we were in the bowl championships was 1997. We're finally neck in neck once again, second place in the nation. Lets boot the buckeyes!
Going for the touchdown!
Half-time Show: The Michigan Marching Band!Was freezing in the rain/snow/sleet. The stadium started becoming more empty after half-time since this (and the next two matches) are strolls in the park until OSU. Still, it was a great game and when Mike Hart rushed for the touchdown, phew. Awesome! It was almost comical to see the billboard with Northwestern have negative rushing yards. Hahaha...
Ate a nice warm meal at UCafe. Nothing like a hot piping korean meal after standing in the cold for 4 hours. Pretty tired. Finally a day off from work, or sort of. Back to hitting my homeworks and preparing for next week's classes again.
Oh and the highlight of the day: I got to talk to my parents and Wynne! *wide grin* Been such a long time since I've got the chance to talk to them and see them on the webcam. Hope you are all having fun at the beach. Wish I was there too. That was a nice way to end the day, speaking with the people who matter. =) Thanks mom and dad. Don't worry about me. I'm doing fine.
Ate a nice warm meal at UCafe. Nothing like a hot piping korean meal after standing in the cold for 4 hours. Pretty tired. Finally a day off from work, or sort of. Back to hitting my homeworks and preparing for next week's classes again.
Oh and the highlight of the day: I got to talk to my parents and Wynne! *wide grin* Been such a long time since I've got the chance to talk to them and see them on the webcam. Hope you are all having fun at the beach. Wish I was there too. That was a nice way to end the day, speaking with the people who matter. =) Thanks mom and dad. Don't worry about me. I'm doing fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment