Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Blown Away

After a long night of studying at Angell Hall, I think the accounting exam was manageable. Not fantastic but shouldn't do too bad. Marketing was pure hell... Couldn't figure out which answer to pick for MCQs, don't know what kind of one word answer they wanted in the short answer section. Totally crappy paper. What good is it when the practice exam they gave us doesn't even remotely resemble the actual paper we did today? Darned course...

Back from class slightly early today since BE 300 ended early. Grabbed a sandwich from Jimmy John's but I don't feel like eating it anymore after 5 bites. Sitting here in my warm apartment doesn't warm me up. Freezing from within my body. Cold hand, cold feet, cold everywhere. -shrugs- Wrecked body functions. Just wonderful. Maybe I should get some sleep.

In 2 hours time: Bear Stearns S&T corporate presentation or pumpkin carving with my kids whom I haven't seen in such a long time? Maybe I should just go play with the kids... 我好累,好累......

No comments: