Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pray for David... Memories

Chanced upon David's blog. David is a strong fighter, with a great spirit and big heart. He has been battling cancer for quite a long time and thankfully, from his last blog, it seems to have cleared up. I've always admired his great strength and the smile which he always had in the face of great suffering. I know that I will never be able to understand the kind of pain you are going through, but I know how hard it is on the people who love you.

Dar, do keep a look out for your old friend and bless him with good health okay? His wife and his kids need him. Please do pray for him. David, 加油 my friend. I wish you speedy and complete recovery.

Pray for David

Jolted back to my senses. So many things have happened. Have forgotten to treasure the precious little things in life. I miss the days when the world I knew was a little more normal; the time when we wanted to walk through life, hand in hand; the moments when silence was just comfortable quietness. I miss your laughter, I miss your tears.

I miss you.

No comments: