Thursday, August 02, 2007

A Random Day

Just felt like rambling a little right now but kinda don't have much to say, or rather, don't have much that I can say here. Brilliant huh.

Another typical day at work and went for dinner with Ming at Brewerkz. Yeah, Brewerkz again. Decent burgers and good beer. Nice memories of the place too, not to mention the hilarious moment when my brother tackled his friend for smashing a slice of cake onto his face a few weeks ago. Totally wrecked the chair the guy was sitting on. Haha...

Anyways, can't seem to get this song out of my head so, enjoy.

In Love with You
Jacky Cheung & Regine Velasquez

(Jacky)
Just a gentle whisper, tell me that you’d gone
Leaving only memories, where did we go wrong?
I’m still in love with you
I couldn’t find the words then, so let me say them now
(Regine)
Tell me that you love me, tell me that you care
I’ll be there waiting…
Tell me that you need me, and I’ll be there
(Regine/Jacky)
I will always love you, I will always stay true
There’s no one who loves you like I do
I will never leave you, I will always here with you
Come to me now
I’m in love with you
Now we’ve here together, yesterday has past
Through the good and bad I will stand true
(Jacky)
Life is just beginning, close to you at last
And I promise to you, I will always be there
I give my all to you
Living life without you is more that I can bear
(Regine)
Hold me close forever,
I’ll be there...
I’ll be there for you
(Jacky)
I will always love you, I will always stay true
This I promise...
(Regine/Jacky)
There’s no one who loves you like I do
I will never leave you, I will stand here with you
Though the good and bad I will stand true
Hold me closer...
Our love is forever, holding us together
Nothing in this world can stop us now
(Jacky)
Love has found
(Regine)
Love has found a way...
(Regine/Jacky)
I’m in love, I’m in love
I’m so in love with you... Yes I’m in love, so in love... with you.

Can't phantom whats running through my head right now and frankly speaking, I don't really feel like figuring it out. Haha...

Night folks. =)

No comments: