It's the weekend once again. A little painful because I have some work which I need to finish up by Monday but haven't ploughed through it yet.
In any case, just got home a little while ago. Somehow, this felt like a really quiet night. Earlier today, I went to SICC with my whole family and went to expend a little energy on the golf balls. At least my swing / shots were significanty better than last week's. I had dinner with my family and then headed out for supper at Laguna. I hope I was just imagining things. Somehow...
Anyways, was going to drive off to Butter Factory for the JetSet pre-departure bash for US-bound students but changed my mind just before I exited the carpark. Wasn't in the mood to go party and do ridiculous stuff. Turned around and went to the quiet beach bar at ECP to get a drink. Just the sound of the waves crashing onto the beach, the gentle sea breeze, and me. Sat there and watched couples, young and old, walking down the beach hand-in-hand. Could feel the bliss and happiness coming from them.
Been in a pretty reflective / contemplative mood lately. A little tired...
In any case, just got home a little while ago. Somehow, this felt like a really quiet night. Earlier today, I went to SICC with my whole family and went to expend a little energy on the golf balls. At least my swing / shots were significanty better than last week's. I had dinner with my family and then headed out for supper at Laguna. I hope I was just imagining things. Somehow...
Anyways, was going to drive off to Butter Factory for the JetSet pre-departure bash for US-bound students but changed my mind just before I exited the carpark. Wasn't in the mood to go party and do ridiculous stuff. Turned around and went to the quiet beach bar at ECP to get a drink. Just the sound of the waves crashing onto the beach, the gentle sea breeze, and me. Sat there and watched couples, young and old, walking down the beach hand-in-hand. Could feel the bliss and happiness coming from them.
Been in a pretty reflective / contemplative mood lately. A little tired...
No comments:
Post a Comment