Thursday, August 23, 2007

Second Last Day of Work

Hey all. Pretty uneventful day today, except for the fact that it's my second last day of work at my internship. The last two months haven't exactly been the most productive of times but at least, I got to meet a ton of new friends, which was really awesome.

Had a last minute change of plans and went to grab dinner with Sharnon at 鼎泰丰. Okay food I guess. Needless to say, the meal was followed up with a trip to Starbucks, where I had my Grande Latte as usual. Nice to just sit down and chat for a little while with a friend. =)

Last day of work tomorrow. Anyone up for post-internship drinks / celebratory meal? Friends nowadays fall generally into the following categories: 1) busy, 2) attached, 3) neither but can't be dated. Thanks to the rare few who make time to meet up for a meal or to spend the day out. Appreciate it a ton.

Anyways, wish me luck. Gonna just go and do the presentation on-the-fly tomorrow. Hahaha... real-life experiment to see how I will perform when I try to wing a presentation. Will let you guys know how it went.

Night everyone.

No comments: