Monday, August 06, 2007

Restful Sunday

The weekend is now officially over. School is starting to loom ahead again in the not too distant future; not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Went for the SSA BBQ yesterday at one of the condos along River Valley Road. Nice place I must say. Got to see some kids whom I haven't seen all summer. No doubt I'll see alot more of them in Michigan. I headed over to Changi Point to meet up with the other Rovers/Scouts who were there on their overnight bike hike. We had supper at Changi Village. Realized that the place has changed quite a bit since I last went there.

Woke up pretty late this morning and had breakfast and lunch with my family. Later in the afternoon, went to SICC with my dad to shoot some balls at the driving range, while my bro and sis went to bowl at the bowling alley at the clubhouse. Only then did I realize that I haven't been there all summer and how nice it was so sit at the pool side and watch the sun set over the MacRitchie tree-line.

Dinner was a pretty awesome meal at Taste Paradise. Great food and nice to have a good meal with my family. All in all, an enjoyable, pretty relaxing weekend.

Why does my mind always drift off in the same direction ever so often? Argh... Stupid flaw.

No comments: