Hey, I just got my offer today! For those of you who know me, yes, it's for the place where I really wanted to work at! Really over-joyed when I got the call this evening. Called my dad, mom and then grandma, and shared the news with my closest friends.
It's going to be a tough call to make. I guess, there are countless reasons to sway me both sides; I'm totally torn between the two choices. Guess I'll just have to think this through by myself. Someone to talk to would be nice...
Coincidentally, this call bearing my job offer came on the 20 August. I guess, it's just a day which brings happy news. Would gladly relinquish all of this in a heartbeat just...
Feeling both glad and reminiscent at the moment. I'm heading to the airport to pick my dad up later. Have a good night everyone.
Dar, I did it.
It's going to be a tough call to make. I guess, there are countless reasons to sway me both sides; I'm totally torn between the two choices. Guess I'll just have to think this through by myself. Someone to talk to would be nice...
Coincidentally, this call bearing my job offer came on the 20 August. I guess, it's just a day which brings happy news. Would gladly relinquish all of this in a heartbeat just...
Feeling both glad and reminiscent at the moment. I'm heading to the airport to pick my dad up later. Have a good night everyone.
Dar, I did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment