Took almost a day off from my usual life. Sort of. Met up with a friend and went for lunch at Marina Square. We went to watch License to Wed, which was surprisingly funny. I finally bought my sis her overly-belated birthday present, a nice bag from Rip Curl. =)
Hung out at Pacific Coffee Company for a couple of hours. It has been a really long time since I last spent so much time there. Anyways, had dinner at Taste Paradise, which never fails with their excellent food.
All in all, I guess I needed this brief side step out of my life to think things through. Made me realize lots of stuff too. Thanks for the company gal.
Hung out at Pacific Coffee Company for a couple of hours. It has been a really long time since I last spent so much time there. Anyways, had dinner at Taste Paradise, which never fails with their excellent food.
All in all, I guess I needed this brief side step out of my life to think things through. Made me realize lots of stuff too. Thanks for the company gal.
No comments:
Post a Comment