I should probably be in bed sleeping right now. Kind of not happening eh?
Feelings are kinda hard to put into words, and almost certainly, they will appear the wrong way. At least, they often do for me. Explains why I am often at a loss of words lately doesn't it?
Anyways, I can't get to sleep, here's a really beautiful song by Jacky Cheung and Regina Velasquez. Also happens to be the song which Matthew and Bern sang together on their wedding day. Thanks Matthew for not forgetting Pat. I'm sure she's really really happy to see Bern and you happily married. =)
Night...
Feelings are kinda hard to put into words, and almost certainly, they will appear the wrong way. At least, they often do for me. Explains why I am often at a loss of words lately doesn't it?
Anyways, I can't get to sleep, here's a really beautiful song by Jacky Cheung and Regina Velasquez. Also happens to be the song which Matthew and Bern sang together on their wedding day. Thanks Matthew for not forgetting Pat. I'm sure she's really really happy to see Bern and you happily married. =)
Night...
No comments:
Post a Comment