150th post. 15 huh.
Had a pretty shitty day of sorts. Actually, it was just that piece of shit Royston Tan passed off as a movie called 881 that screwed up my f**king day. Piece of junk. It's not funny at all. To all the shitheads that found the harrowing scene funny, together with his dumb ass song, go kick yourselves.
I was going to blog about the totally hilarious time I had last night with the interns from my bank; about the nonsensical stuff that happened to Jon, the drunk birthday boy, but all the happiness has just been sucked out of me right now. F**king dementors.
I'm writing this blog with in a highly irritated and pissed mood; completely inflammatory and totally up for misunderstanding. Maybe I'll delete it when I feel better. But for now, dementors and all the shitheads can go to hell.
Sorry for going for the movie...
Had a pretty shitty day of sorts. Actually, it was just that piece of shit Royston Tan passed off as a movie called 881 that screwed up my f**king day. Piece of junk. It's not funny at all. To all the shitheads that found the harrowing scene funny, together with his dumb ass song, go kick yourselves.
I was going to blog about the totally hilarious time I had last night with the interns from my bank; about the nonsensical stuff that happened to Jon, the drunk birthday boy, but all the happiness has just been sucked out of me right now. F**king dementors.
I'm writing this blog with in a highly irritated and pissed mood; completely inflammatory and totally up for misunderstanding. Maybe I'll delete it when I feel better. But for now, dementors and all the shitheads can go to hell.
Sorry for going for the movie...
No comments:
Post a Comment