A pretty long and draggy day, with lots of calls and tough decisions to make. Feel alot more tired than I usually am.
To kick start the day, I went to the airport late last night to pick up my dad at 12:30am or so. When I got there, the screen flashed "RE-TIME" and they changed the landing time to 2:15am. My jaw dropped. In any case, I decided to stay on and wait for my dad, since the alternatives were 1) for my dad to take a cab home (which I didn't want) 2) go home and let my mom pick my dad up at 2:15am herself (hell no?)
Ended up getting home at 3 plus in the morning. Work was a painful time today but the most draining part was constantly thinking about what I really wanted, and also dealing with the "fall-out" of sorts, from the decisions I had made earlier.
Dinner, was a thankfully enjoyable event at PS Cafe in Dempsey Road. The restaurants inside are really nice, with the beautiful wooded area and the cosy deco. Food there was not too fantastic; almost bordering on crappy for the price which they expected their customers to pay. But I guess, at the end of the day, it's the company that matters. Had a nice, lively converstation with the group of people sitting at my end of the table, and that was a really welcome hiatus from the crazy day. Many thanks to Sharnon for organizing the dinner!
A little tired with everything that has been piling into my life. I need a sanity check, but nowadays, it seems like the sky is the limit. Anyone? Stop me?
To kick start the day, I went to the airport late last night to pick up my dad at 12:30am or so. When I got there, the screen flashed "RE-TIME" and they changed the landing time to 2:15am. My jaw dropped. In any case, I decided to stay on and wait for my dad, since the alternatives were 1) for my dad to take a cab home (which I didn't want) 2) go home and let my mom pick my dad up at 2:15am herself (hell no?)
Ended up getting home at 3 plus in the morning. Work was a painful time today but the most draining part was constantly thinking about what I really wanted, and also dealing with the "fall-out" of sorts, from the decisions I had made earlier.
Dinner, was a thankfully enjoyable event at PS Cafe in Dempsey Road. The restaurants inside are really nice, with the beautiful wooded area and the cosy deco. Food there was not too fantastic; almost bordering on crappy for the price which they expected their customers to pay. But I guess, at the end of the day, it's the company that matters. Had a nice, lively converstation with the group of people sitting at my end of the table, and that was a really welcome hiatus from the crazy day. Many thanks to Sharnon for organizing the dinner!
A little tired with everything that has been piling into my life. I need a sanity check, but nowadays, it seems like the sky is the limit. Anyone? Stop me?
No comments:
Post a Comment