A little too much on my mind last night. Couldn't get to sleep with my brain crammed full with OMS stuff and other random thoughts. Reality check I guess. 3 weeks into school. I look into the mirror and I don't really recognize the person I see anymore. I don't know how to describe it. Maybe I'll give this a shot some other time.
In the meanwhile, another Sunday packed full with team meetings and homework assignment meetings. Don't really want to think too much into the day; I'll just deal with the work when it comes.
Lay on the couch last night and dozed off sometime near dawn. Dreams &/or flashbacks kept creeping in. Sub-conscious mind kicking in again. I guess, not having time to think about things when buried under a pile of work just means that everything will come chasing me at other times. Just awesome.
Have a great Sunday.
P.S. Thanks Clara, Wynne, my parents and all my friends who dropped in their well-wishes. Really hope that I will be able to get the job next Monday.
In the meanwhile, another Sunday packed full with team meetings and homework assignment meetings. Don't really want to think too much into the day; I'll just deal with the work when it comes.
Lay on the couch last night and dozed off sometime near dawn. Dreams &/or flashbacks kept creeping in. Sub-conscious mind kicking in again. I guess, not having time to think about things when buried under a pile of work just means that everything will come chasing me at other times. Just awesome.
Have a great Sunday.
P.S. Thanks Clara, Wynne, my parents and all my friends who dropped in their well-wishes. Really hope that I will be able to get the job next Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment