Monday, January 22, 2007

The Mad Week (which continued into the mad weekend)

No time to mope over not getting an internship offer. I've been camped out at the business school for the past 3 days. Almost the whole BBA class is camped out here. Everyone is going nuts about cranberries. Yes, you heard me right. National Cranberries and Northwest Newsprint is taking the world by storm. MBAs and BBAs are all working on the case due tonight. I'm glad I'm done with it after pushing my team to finish it as soon as possible.

It's almost to the point of insanity. Every corner I turn, ever table I walk past, every conversation I hear is about cranberries and when the next berry can leave the process.

It's really beautiful outside today. Snow, grey skies, the bitter cold. Holed up in the business school, working on my laptop, listening to my favorite songs on my earphones, staring out into the gloomy surroundings. It's peaceful in an odd way.

Nowadays, I literally pass out at night from exhaustion of the day's activities. 9 hours of continuous group meetings can get on your nerves sometimes. Fun but it can get really tiring when you're sitting in the same chair for 9 hours straight with little in the way of entertainment.

Had a good night yesterday. Thanks for visiting me in my dreams. It was a welcome relief. 你要快乐,知道吗?

I think I posted this link some time back. Its a nice song.

No comments: