Fingers/hands feel like jelly right now. Can barely type properly. A pretty typical Friday spent at Kresge Library working on my group homework assignment. Not fun.
Anyways, after I concluded my group meeting, headed over to the Intra Mural Building (IM Building) to go rock climbing. Bring on the chalk!!! It's been a long time since I last rock climbed. It's definitely good to slam my palm against a slab and hope it sticks. Trembling hands, tensed up muscles, hands completely white with chalk. Memories of better times...
Okay, typing is getting way too hard. Jelly fingers are not following my commands. Shucks I don't know how I am going to do my written homework assignments. Haha. This is going to hurt like hell tomorrow when I get out of bed.
Oh well, I'll go do more readings before I turn in for the night. Have a great weekend people. Hope I'll have time to go chalk it up (literally) from now on every Friday.
Anyways, after I concluded my group meeting, headed over to the Intra Mural Building (IM Building) to go rock climbing. Bring on the chalk!!! It's been a long time since I last rock climbed. It's definitely good to slam my palm against a slab and hope it sticks. Trembling hands, tensed up muscles, hands completely white with chalk. Memories of better times...
Okay, typing is getting way too hard. Jelly fingers are not following my commands. Shucks I don't know how I am going to do my written homework assignments. Haha. This is going to hurt like hell tomorrow when I get out of bed.
Oh well, I'll go do more readings before I turn in for the night. Have a great weekend people. Hope I'll have time to go chalk it up (literally) from now on every Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment