I'm all packed and ready to leave the house. I was going to get changed and keep my laptop but I decided to go confirm my flight status/reservation on nwa.com. Out of curiousity, I checked to see if I could change my tickets for Sunday instead, just like I've always done in the past. I totally missed out that flight option in the past. Either it wasn't there or I just never saw it. Paid the admin fee for changing the flight and I got my flight changed to Sunday. I'm shocked and can't believe I'm not flying off in 3 hours time. Quite stunned. Actually, very stunned.
At least I'll have time to go visit my grandma again and keep my little sis company. Maybe also meet up with some friends whom I've not had the chance to see due to time constraints.
I'm sitting in bed with my laptop at 3am instead of being on the car, going to the airport. I just extended my stay in Singapore (is that a good thing?) for another 4 days. I'm not dreaming or having a nightmare, am I?
At least I'll have time to go visit my grandma again and keep my little sis company. Maybe also meet up with some friends whom I've not had the chance to see due to time constraints.
I'm sitting in bed with my laptop at 3am instead of being on the car, going to the airport. I just extended my stay in Singapore (is that a good thing?) for another 4 days. I'm not dreaming or having a nightmare, am I?
No comments:
Post a Comment