Friday, November 03, 2006

Snow!

It was freezing this morning when I got out of the house but I didn't really think that much about it. Headed to class as usual and halfway through my classes, snowflakes began to fall. It's snowing again. This time, the snow fell so heavily and the temperature dropped so low that the snow stayed. The world outside is still pretty white. Not fun at all. Frozen sidewalks are the scariest things to tread on. Hate it when the snow freezes off on my car, such a pain to have to scrape it off.

Pretty uneventful day. Went for Merrill Lynch's CFO informal lunch session, Global Investment Club meeting and then Merrill Lynch's Presentation. Quite cool but it was more corporate finance than investment banking, which is what I would prefer to do right now. The hours are probably a ton better in the CFO (Chief Financial Office) intern program; I'll just keep my options open.

Walked home in my suit and totally froze my ass off. It's frigging -10 degrees (or lower) outside right now. I really need to go buy my formal coat soon. Headed out for dinner at Applebees with Ming and tried to look for my coat at Target. Mediocre range of men's apparel. Will see if I have time to head to the mall or something this weekend. Oh and I grabbed a chocolate milkshake from Steak N Shake. First milkshake in *ahem* 15 years. Superb.

A little down right now. Maybe the weather is getting to me, or maybe I'm just tired. Maybe I'm just missing...

No comments: