Thanksgiving.
Ann Arbor is like a ghost town today. Empty, quiet streets. Quite peaceful in a way.
Woke up late today (not all that late but oh well... at least it was after 8am). Had a simple breakfast, went for a short walk around campus to see it when it's empty.
It was nice and sunny around noon, so I decided to go for a run in the Arb. Beautiful day. It was an almost warm day. I ran in my t-shirt and track pants. I assure you, a rare occurrence at this period of the year. Came to my favorite open patch in the middle of the Arb and sat on top of a mound to enjoy the peace and sun. Glorious day. Wonderful smell of earth. Lovely sound of families having a great time out. Beautiful sighs of couples lying side by side on the grass, holding hands and being truly in love.



I stopped over shortly at the Law Quad to take some photos while it was deserted. The Law Quad is one of the most beautiful places on campus.

I cooked curry for the mini Thanksgiving gathering at Aaron's place. Good dinner with a couple of friends who are here for the break. Left earlier because... some scary stuff were showing on television which was totally ruining my night.
All in all, a good thanksgiving. Quiet. Alone.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Ann Arbor is like a ghost town today. Empty, quiet streets. Quite peaceful in a way.
Woke up late today (not all that late but oh well... at least it was after 8am). Had a simple breakfast, went for a short walk around campus to see it when it's empty.
It was nice and sunny around noon, so I decided to go for a run in the Arb. Beautiful day. It was an almost warm day. I ran in my t-shirt and track pants. I assure you, a rare occurrence at this period of the year. Came to my favorite open patch in the middle of the Arb and sat on top of a mound to enjoy the peace and sun. Glorious day. Wonderful smell of earth. Lovely sound of families having a great time out. Beautiful sighs of couples lying side by side on the grass, holding hands and being truly in love.



I stopped over shortly at the Law Quad to take some photos while it was deserted. The Law Quad is one of the most beautiful places on campus.

I cooked curry for the mini Thanksgiving gathering at Aaron's place. Good dinner with a couple of friends who are here for the break. Left earlier because... some scary stuff were showing on television which was totally ruining my night.
All in all, a good thanksgiving. Quiet. Alone.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment