Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hectic Is Awesome

Had a superbly hectic day. This is the first time I'm sitting down and taking time off from work since I got up today. Phew.

Classes were all intense and tough. Got back my BE 300 exam, didn't do great on it. Was pretty pissed because I was so sure that I had aced it. Darn it. Better do better on the finals. After class, I rushed home, got changed and picked up my LHC team before heading out to Meijer. The store manager didn't want to talk to us and told us to make an appointment because he was busy. Bummer. It would have taken him only a couple of minutes.

Returned home, dropped my stuff, worked on some homework before dashing out to Campus Inn for UBS's presentation. UBS rocks. The guys there are just fantastic. Aww man, every investment bank just has such awesome people. Wall Street, Los Angeles, choices choices. I've got to work even harder to get there.

After the presentation, I was supposed to attend my marketing group meeting which I completely forgot about. I dashed out of my house a second after I stepped in, parked quite a distance away and ran all the way to the b-school. Thankfully I've got a totally stellar marketing group. Everyone is just so kick-ass. I was practically yelling out through the discussion noise at Kresge. My voice is totally fading. I think our marketing group project is turning out pretty good.

I finally got to grab my dinner at 10:30pm or so. Starving. Grabbed a takeout Pad Thai from No Thai (yes thats the name of the place). Been spending the last hour or so reading, replying and shooting off networking emails. Damn I love being totally buried in work. Keeps me sane.

No comments: