Sunday, November 19, 2006

Judgement Day

#2 Wolverines versus #1 Buckeyes today at 3:30pm ESPN. Its the biggest football game every in the history of our rivalry with Ohio State. Go Blue! On a more solemn note, the legendary head coach passed away one day before his most loved Michigan Wolverines face off with their arch-rivals. Rest in peace Bo Schembechler.

Been busy the past few days so didn't have time to blog. Had a make-up BE300 lecture yesterday morning, following by a whole afternoon of James Bond 007: Casino Royale. It was a pretty awesome show; in fact, I think its one of the best Bond movies I've ever watched.

Thanksgiving holiday coming up on Thursday. Think I'll probably be staying in Michigan to catch up on some sleep and work on the ton of stuff that I have to do. Tired...

Anyways, Lenoid Meteor showers tonight. Supposed to be really spectacular. Hopefully I'll be able to catch it tonight. The sky looks cloudy though. Meteor showers... Memories of dark nights in Thailand catching sight of shooting stars, quiet nights in Tekong watching the star-filled sky.

Why are you always on my mind...

No comments: