Thursday, November 09, 2006

Swwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeet

Finally got the decision. Well done.

Before I start ranting, this damn cough is just killing me wonderfully.

Had a sorta abstract BIT 200 class, followed by my one and half hour break, which was marked with a wonderful conversation (that followed by my all time favorite FIN 300). Anyways, I just wanted to get things straight. It's okay. If it really doesn't matter, why do I keep caring? Why should I? Idiot.

Made my decisions too. First, boot the unnecessary. Out. Of. My. F**king. Life. (to my little cousins who read my blog, please excuse the language and you guys/gals better not swear off in front of me) Sweet. That done, time to move on.

Dar? I'm really sorry for quarrelling with you in the past over things. Now, I see your point and why you were so incomprehensibly angry at times. You always gave in to your stupid boyfriend and let him appease your anger because you trusted him. I was wrong. A little too late for an apology but you can giggle away at my foolishness ya? I deserve a good smack on my head for all that. Thank you for trusting me. Thank you for holding dear the trust that I put in you. You're in my heart, always.

You know what?

I miss hearing you laugh....

I miss seeing you smile....

I miss the feeling of you resting your head on my shoulders....

I miss you.

No comments: