I'm headed for New York City in a few hours time. The financial centre of the world. Really hope that I will be able to land the job after tomorrow's interview so that I can concentrate on my work again. The next 3 weeks are going to be pure fun. I'm going to get so shelled from homework assignments / midterms / group projects / job hunts / preparation for the spring break trip. Grim 3 weeks ahead huh.
Wish me luck. I'm damn sick of being disappointed after doing so much preparations for all of these. Give me the job!
It's been a busy / bullish semester. Time just flies by and everyone, myself included, is trying to find time to catch our breaths amongst all these madness. Okay, I don't know what I'm ranting about. I miss you.
Wish me luck. I'm damn sick of being disappointed after doing so much preparations for all of these. Give me the job!
It's been a busy / bullish semester. Time just flies by and everyone, myself included, is trying to find time to catch our breaths amongst all these madness. Okay, I don't know what I'm ranting about. I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment