Hey all,
How're things going? It's been a long time since I last blogged. The world has pretty much been crashing down on me day in day out and I've barely had time to sleep or do things which I want to do, much less blog. Woke up bright and early today to write a 300 word paper for MO300 (jeeze can you believe it, I actually wrote the thing in less than 10 minutes and it looks pretty darn good). I know my family and some of my friends who still continue to read my blog have been wondering where/how I was.
Anyways, in short, I was in New York City last Friday. It's the most kick-ass city in the world! Times Square, Madison Square Garden, 6th Avenue, the cranky New York subway, the towers which block out all the sunlight (urban jungle!)... just awesome! If you haven't gotten a link to Kodak Galleries where I have posted some of the photos I took in NYC, drop me an email, I'll be glad to send a link to you. In the meanwhile, some highlights from NYC...












Chicago was up on Monday. Drove to the airport in the freaking cold. By the way, temperatures are now sub-zero. Wait, I meant sub-zero FAHRENHEIT. Thats a cool minus 30 degree celcius with moderate wind chill. I swear the Antartica just moved to the Mid-west. Anyways, froze my ass off walking from the subway station to the place I was interviewing with. Great view from the interviewing suite. Didn't really take photos in Chicago because I couldn't take my hands out of my gloves/pockets. It gets so cold you can't feel your eyes, ears, nose, toes, fingers, everything. No joke I can tell you. Saw a very spectacular sunset and the beautiful cities lit up at night while flying back from Chicago.





Haven't gotten a job offer. Really disappointed. Sigh... Anyways, time for class. Midterms coming up, homeworks assignments crashing down on me as usual. Needless to say, chalking up a nice big sleep debt as always.
You're always on my mind...
Peace, out.
Wilson
How're things going? It's been a long time since I last blogged. The world has pretty much been crashing down on me day in day out and I've barely had time to sleep or do things which I want to do, much less blog. Woke up bright and early today to write a 300 word paper for MO300 (jeeze can you believe it, I actually wrote the thing in less than 10 minutes and it looks pretty darn good). I know my family and some of my friends who still continue to read my blog have been wondering where/how I was.
Anyways, in short, I was in New York City last Friday. It's the most kick-ass city in the world! Times Square, Madison Square Garden, 6th Avenue, the cranky New York subway, the towers which block out all the sunlight (urban jungle!)... just awesome! If you haven't gotten a link to Kodak Galleries where I have posted some of the photos I took in NYC, drop me an email, I'll be glad to send a link to you. In the meanwhile, some highlights from NYC...












Chicago was up on Monday. Drove to the airport in the freaking cold. By the way, temperatures are now sub-zero. Wait, I meant sub-zero FAHRENHEIT. Thats a cool minus 30 degree celcius with moderate wind chill. I swear the Antartica just moved to the Mid-west. Anyways, froze my ass off walking from the subway station to the place I was interviewing with. Great view from the interviewing suite. Didn't really take photos in Chicago because I couldn't take my hands out of my gloves/pockets. It gets so cold you can't feel your eyes, ears, nose, toes, fingers, everything. No joke I can tell you. Saw a very spectacular sunset and the beautiful cities lit up at night while flying back from Chicago.





Haven't gotten a job offer. Really disappointed. Sigh... Anyways, time for class. Midterms coming up, homeworks assignments crashing down on me as usual. Needless to say, chalking up a nice big sleep debt as always.
You're always on my mind...
Peace, out.
Wilson
No comments:
Post a Comment