It's finally the end of the first half of the semester. Done with my last midterm before the break. Totally crappy exam for MO300. Well, a crappy course with a crappy exam.
Now that I'm sitting here writing this blog, I realize that this is the first time in 2 months (since the start of the semester) that I have stopped working. Stop. Not doing homework, not working on an assignment, not preoccupied with the millions of things to deal with in my mind. First real time out in 2 months. I feel so tired, so exhausted all of a sudden. Seems like the world has stopped moving in a way. Practically breaking down physically from all of these.
I went to grab some last minute stuff for my spring break trip from the outdoor stores today. Got to get down to packing my stuff for my week long trip to California. I can't remember if I had mentioned this before but I'm heading to Ontario, California for a week long trip with the outdoor activities club together with Ming. 2 days of rock climbing and 5 days of desert treking at Joshua Tree National Park. I won't be contactable for the next week until Saturday late night (US Mountain Time - West Coast). If it's nothing urgent, drop me an email or text me and I'll get back to you once I come back to Ann Arbor. I'll only touching down in Detroit Metro Airport on Sunday after 11pm so don't bank on getting a reply till earliest Monday morning.
Anyways, can't wait to get away from all of these. Homeworks, exams, projects, endless emails a day, endless things just flying in from everywhere. Out in the open land, in the great outdoors, where handphones don't work. Just awesome.
Okay, I'm really tired out. Going to start my packing and then grab another drink before I head to bed. Oh yeah, I just got back from a climb at the IM building. Feels great to have a better touch on the wall after the last few climbing sessions. Before I sign off, here's wishing all of you a great lunar new year. May all of your wishes come true and I hope and pray that every single one of you will be blessed with good health and happiness.
Missing you, always.
Wilson
Now that I'm sitting here writing this blog, I realize that this is the first time in 2 months (since the start of the semester) that I have stopped working. Stop. Not doing homework, not working on an assignment, not preoccupied with the millions of things to deal with in my mind. First real time out in 2 months. I feel so tired, so exhausted all of a sudden. Seems like the world has stopped moving in a way. Practically breaking down physically from all of these.
I went to grab some last minute stuff for my spring break trip from the outdoor stores today. Got to get down to packing my stuff for my week long trip to California. I can't remember if I had mentioned this before but I'm heading to Ontario, California for a week long trip with the outdoor activities club together with Ming. 2 days of rock climbing and 5 days of desert treking at Joshua Tree National Park. I won't be contactable for the next week until Saturday late night (US Mountain Time - West Coast). If it's nothing urgent, drop me an email or text me and I'll get back to you once I come back to Ann Arbor. I'll only touching down in Detroit Metro Airport on Sunday after 11pm so don't bank on getting a reply till earliest Monday morning.
Anyways, can't wait to get away from all of these. Homeworks, exams, projects, endless emails a day, endless things just flying in from everywhere. Out in the open land, in the great outdoors, where handphones don't work. Just awesome.
Okay, I'm really tired out. Going to start my packing and then grab another drink before I head to bed. Oh yeah, I just got back from a climb at the IM building. Feels great to have a better touch on the wall after the last few climbing sessions. Before I sign off, here's wishing all of you a great lunar new year. May all of your wishes come true and I hope and pray that every single one of you will be blessed with good health and happiness.
Missing you, always.
Wilson
No comments:
Post a Comment