Almost pulled another all nighter yesterday. Got about 1 hour of sleep. Exam today was pretty decent. Maybe a tad too easy, the grade dispersion is going to be too small. I hope I didn't make any careless mistakes in my calculations just now.
Anyways, classes after meetings after classes. Topped the day with a pre-trip meeting at IM building rock wall. Exhausted but no chance in hell I would have given up the chance to climb for the half hour. Good workout. Needless to say, I have jelly fingers, hands and legs now.
It's another hectic weekend ahead. Tons of work to do (what's new huh) and more exams to nail next week. No, I'm not trying to drown myself with work. Work is trying to drown me whether I like it or not.
Whatever it is... It's 89 today. *smiles* I'm so tired, you know? Dreams...
Anyways, classes after meetings after classes. Topped the day with a pre-trip meeting at IM building rock wall. Exhausted but no chance in hell I would have given up the chance to climb for the half hour. Good workout. Needless to say, I have jelly fingers, hands and legs now.
It's another hectic weekend ahead. Tons of work to do (what's new huh) and more exams to nail next week. No, I'm not trying to drown myself with work. Work is trying to drown me whether I like it or not.
Whatever it is... It's 89 today. *smiles* I'm so tired, you know? Dreams...
No comments:
Post a Comment