Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Again

Managed to find the other video which I downloaded sometime ago. As always, FF8 is awesome and this was a pretty decently created video. I like the song as much as the FF8 video in the previous post. Come to think of it, it's been a year since I saw these videos.



A pretty draining day in school. It was supposed to be my "free" day with only one class in the morning but somehow, meetings packed the day and had to deal with some rather unpleasant moments along the way. Throw in a couple of random "Murphy events" to join the fray and it makes for a perfect helluva day. An easy way out to end the day would be just to heck it all and just go to bed, hoping that I will forget everything tomorrow; except for the fact that my mind will always be able to call my bluff, so what's the point?

This moment feels pretty deja vu-ish. Simplicity, eludes. Again.

No comments: