Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Past Weekend and Some Thoughts

Had a pretty enjoyable weekend of sorts. Caught up with my dreadful sleep debt on Friday and cooked a ton of bah kut teh to sell at the SSA (Singapore Students Association) food fest. Sold out of it pretty quickly so that was awesome. Didn't really get to eat any though.

Rushed home to watch the second half of (another damned) nail-biting game against the Golden Gophers (Illinois). It was another irritatingly close game but I was particularly impressed with Chad Henne's determination to come back and drive the team to victory. He was injured during the first and second quarters; pretty banged up. Rested the third quarter but since true freshman Ryan Mallet showed that while he had the cockiness and ability to be a great quarterback, he still lacked the experience and consistency to get the job done. Henne basically carried the team to our eventual success. A huge sigh of relief on that. Score: Michigan 27, Illinois 17.

Other stuff kinda bothered me quite a bit this weekend and made it pretty down. Sometimes, I wonder if not caring would be a better option, but what's the point of it then? -shrugs- Really should think things through properly already.

Shit, it's time to head to my next class which I've been totally dreading. Will probably get my second exam back and I know I totally bombed that last Thursday. Damned screw up.

No comments: