It's pretty surprising what going to corporate presentations can let you learn. I attended the Credit Suisse presentation on 18 Sep 2007, not to recruit (obviously) but just there to meet new people and say hi to the people there.
The speaker, one of the big-shot directors from the NY office, made a long speech. But most importantly, he decided to read out this speech by Steve Jobs, founder of Apple and Pixar, one of the biggest entrepreneurs in this world. It was a commencement speech held at Stanford University in 2005. The three lessons which he spoke of, should set you thinking. Do check it out. Definitely one of the best speeches I've seen. (Don't get me wrong, I still detest Apple. Haha...) Anyways, here it is. Hope you guys will take away something from it too.
Steve Jobs Commencement Address - Stanford 2005
The speaker, one of the big-shot directors from the NY office, made a long speech. But most importantly, he decided to read out this speech by Steve Jobs, founder of Apple and Pixar, one of the biggest entrepreneurs in this world. It was a commencement speech held at Stanford University in 2005. The three lessons which he spoke of, should set you thinking. Do check it out. Definitely one of the best speeches I've seen. (Don't get me wrong, I still detest Apple. Haha...) Anyways, here it is. Hope you guys will take away something from it too.
Steve Jobs Commencement Address - Stanford 2005
No comments:
Post a Comment