Once again, it's home game day again. Today, we successfully killed the (supposedly easy to slaughter) Eastern Michigan University Eagles. With our defensive woes and special team screw ups all day, we managed to squeeze out a decent win coutesy of none other than Mike Hart's stunning runs. Words can't describe what that guy does; he's just so darn amazing. He definitely deserves the Heinsman Trohphy more than anyone else in college football.
Before the game
+002.jpg)
Michigan Wolverines out from the tunnel
+007.jpg)
Cheer Team, Dance Team and Marching Band Flags
+009.jpg)
Poor performance by the team aside, at least it was a nice, sunny day out, though it became scorching hot at some point. I'm pretty burnt up right now and quite tired.
Caught Ratatouille with John, Lenny and Aaron at Dollar Movie in Briarwood Mall. It's a nice show, another good creation by Pixar studios. Followed that up with dinner at Great Lakes with the guys and came home. Ming went to pick Anny and Ariel up from their home and came in with a surprise belated birthday cake. Thanks you all. =)
Actually, just waiting and trying to stay awake since... oh well, whatever, I guess I'll head to bed soon. Tired. -shrugs- Night.
Before the game
+002.jpg)
Michigan Wolverines out from the tunnel
+007.jpg)
Cheer Team, Dance Team and Marching Band Flags
+009.jpg)
Poor performance by the team aside, at least it was a nice, sunny day out, though it became scorching hot at some point. I'm pretty burnt up right now and quite tired.
Caught Ratatouille with John, Lenny and Aaron at Dollar Movie in Briarwood Mall. It's a nice show, another good creation by Pixar studios. Followed that up with dinner at Great Lakes with the guys and came home. Ming went to pick Anny and Ariel up from their home and came in with a surprise belated birthday cake. Thanks you all. =)
Actually, just waiting and trying to stay awake since... oh well, whatever, I guess I'll head to bed soon. Tired. -shrugs- Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment