After a few days spent outside with prolonged birthday celebrations and all, spent majority of Sunday at home. The weather is getting really unbearably hot. Grr... temperatures are supposed to take a dive this Wednesday. Oh well, better enjoy the heat while it lasts.
Did something really stupid this evening when I misinterpreted not one, but two emails from my group mates. Somehow misread it as a proposal to have a meeting tonight at 8:30pm when they meant 8:30am on Tuesday morning. I must have sounded really nuts when I called them up to ask them where they were. Haha...
Anyways, after contemplating on getting an mp3 player (with Apple already going into their 6th generation of ipods), I'm still procrastinating on spending that big sum of money on the little gadget. Kinda can't bring myself to spend US$249 on that thing even though I would probably use it all the time, everyday. Argh... besides, I still hate Apple. Lol, will probably get one soon I guess. Any suggestions for the free 22 character free laser engraving on the back surface? Help me out here!
In the meanwhile, some photos from the Apple store ipod classic gallery...
.jpg)
+01.jpg)
+02.jpg)
+03.jpg)
Would have preferred a white ipod but the sixth generation of ipods come only in black and silver, with the silver being more grey than silver/white. Black looks way better. One fine day when I am impulsive (or drunk enough), maybe I'll spend that ton of money on Apple.
Until then, peace.
Did something really stupid this evening when I misinterpreted not one, but two emails from my group mates. Somehow misread it as a proposal to have a meeting tonight at 8:30pm when they meant 8:30am on Tuesday morning. I must have sounded really nuts when I called them up to ask them where they were. Haha...
Anyways, after contemplating on getting an mp3 player (with Apple already going into their 6th generation of ipods), I'm still procrastinating on spending that big sum of money on the little gadget. Kinda can't bring myself to spend US$249 on that thing even though I would probably use it all the time, everyday. Argh... besides, I still hate Apple. Lol, will probably get one soon I guess. Any suggestions for the free 22 character free laser engraving on the back surface? Help me out here!
In the meanwhile, some photos from the Apple store ipod classic gallery...
.jpg)
+01.jpg)
+02.jpg)
+03.jpg)
Would have preferred a white ipod but the sixth generation of ipods come only in black and silver, with the silver being more grey than silver/white. Black looks way better. One fine day when I am impulsive (or drunk enough), maybe I'll spend that ton of money on Apple.
Until then, peace.
2 comments:
hehe get it!! dont think anymore! ((:
I bought my ipod two years ago for my 21st birthday, so the engraving was somewhat commemorative. Try think of something cool =)
Post a Comment