Been a long time since I last updated this blog. It's been more than a month since I started actually working full time and it has just been an absolute slug fest. Economies collapsing, shit piling up in inboxes, my new toy aka the blackberry, work, work and more work. Been really stretched on all fronts and it's really wearing me out, bit by bit.
Will push on. Take care and I hope all you guys are doing well. Give me a call or something if any of you, my friends, read this and want to catch up. No guarantees on times / days but I will try my best to.
Last but not least, thanks Val, my family, the gang for a really nice birthday. You guys make my day, everyday.
Will push on. Take care and I hope all you guys are doing well. Give me a call or something if any of you, my friends, read this and want to catch up. No guarantees on times / days but I will try my best to.
Last but not least, thanks Val, my family, the gang for a really nice birthday. You guys make my day, everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment