Monday, June 16, 2008

Home, For Real This Time

Hey everyone. Got back from my trip to Europe for a month with Val last Friday. It has been a really awesome trip and amazing experience. Breath-taking sights, good food, great laughs, unparalleled company. Never really thought that I would have the chance to actually go backpack Europe with the girl-of-my-dreams.

Been settling work stuff and also spending time at home, as well as sleeping off the jet lag for the past few days. As you can see, I'm still really nocturnal. Couldn't sleep and went for a run awhile ago to try to clear my head. I guess, telepathy really does work and got home to see a blinking message on my comp from Val. Glad I got to chat with her for a long time but felt really bad because she would be so exhausted on her first day of her internship tomorrow.

Anyways, still a fair bit on my mind, and sleep is eluding me. Have to be up in 2 and half hours time. Best of luck for the internship! To everyone else whom I've not kept in touch with for the past one month, my apologies; it was my last chance at abstinence from internet / facebook / chat programs for a long time (and a thankfully good break from it). I will be starting work in a couple of weeks time. Until then, buzz me or something to try to meet up ya?

I think, a little dose of Disney would help now... Had this song stuck in my head since the day we decided to visit Disneyland Paris.


Wilson
16 June 2008
4:25PM
Singapore

No comments: